If you had to pick a piece that’s in everyone’s closet, wrap dresses are probably a safe bet. From the waist-defining tie to the variety of silhouettes and details that come with it, you can’t deny that this flattering style is truly timeless—especially during the summer.
In the season where the only thing you would want to wear over your dress is a light jacket, wrap dresses have not only proven to be ultra-flattering, but they’re one of the most versatile dresses on the market. Wear the style on its own with a pair of sneakers and a woven bag for a casual vibe or dress it up with heeled sandals for a warm summer night.
In case you need some new ways to wear this stylish classic, we’ve rounded up some of the best looks from our favorite influencers featuring the dress. Whether you wear it with a pair of tennis shoes or heels, these dresses will take you from day to night.
- A colorful striped wrap dress will brighten up anyone’s day. Throw on a belt bag to put an ever more playful spin on it.
Belt bags aren’t going anywhere.
2. A wrap dress can be worn for just about any occasion, including formal ones. Add a statement-making bag that’s guaranteed to turn heads.
Talk about a statement purse!
3. When the temperatures are hotter than you can imagine, a spaghetti-strap or tank wrap dress will do just the trick. Wear yours with colorful pointy-toe flats.
4. Style your wrap dress with a pair of classic white sneakers to dress it down.
You can’t go wrong with classic white sneakers.
5. A printed dress is perfect for summer. Wear it with a pair of comfortable leather sandals to finish off your look.
6. We love a good polka-dot dress for summer. Wear yours with classic sunglasses and other accessories to keep the ensemble streamlined.
Everyone needs a pair of classic sunglasses.
7. There’s no time like summer to break out a bright and colorful dress. Wear yours with simple sandals for an outfit ready for any occasion.
8. Wrap dresses can be formal too. Wear yours with a pair of cool statement heels to give it more interest.
Whether we’re headed to a wedding or to a casual picnic, these wrap dresses will be perfect for the summer.