Flattering and easy to wear for any occasion, from work to weekend, any wardrobe needs the done-in-one wrap dress.
A standout dress of summer last year, the wrap dress isn’t going anywhere for 2019.
The great thing about the wrap dress lies in its versatility. It doesn’t have to be wore in straightforward dress form, although that is always a stylish option.
1. Stylish and practical, take a more summery wrap dress into winter terriority by layering over a t-shirt and jeans. The unusual layering combo surprisingly works.
2. When it comes to shoe choices for your wrap dress the possibilities are endless. For weekend opt for a clean trainer…
3. But if you want to kick it up a notch a knee-high or thigh-high style will do the trick.
5. As soon as the warm weather hits, style a longer length wrap dress as a light coat using it to layer over a shorter hemline.
6. Let the gorgeous shape of the wrap dress shine, but for an extra cosy layer, hook your knit in the crook of your arm.
7. When it comes to work, the wrap dress is a workwear wonder. Make it more office-appropriate with the addition of a tailored blazer.
8. Another stylish layering trick for the fashion brave, fold your wrap dress back to reveal a pair of colour pop trousers.
9. But for the ultimate winter-chic way of wearing the wrap dress, layer with a crombie coat, polo neck and boots.