Makes 8-16 bars or bites
You will need:
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup omega seed mix
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks or mini chips
- 1 1/2 cups Crispy Cereal
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- In a small sauce pan heat maple syrup, peanut butter and non dairy milk stirring until smooth and liquid in consistency
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix well.
- Line a 9 x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Press mixture into pan – pressing down with the back of a wooden spoon to firmly pack down the mixture.
- Cover and place in fridge- allow to firm up prior to cutting into squares.
Store them in the fridge
These bars are incredibly easy to make, require no baking and set up super quick. So the perfect dish for someone like me that dosn’t really cook or enjoy it for that matter!
I suggest cutting them into little bites versus a bar so you can enjoy as snacks as opposed to an actual mean replacement!
Have you made chocolate peanut butter protein bars before – I would love to here your thought, any suggestions for improvements? Any great snacks you have created?