Styling a shirt dress is super easy
They are so versatile easy to wear! And perfect all year round.
They can be easily dressed up or down, they have a very street-chic vibe going on, and there’s also something really sexy about them – but so super casual. They have a just rolled out of bed/I didn’t try very hard look going on.
Here are some great ways and inspiration on how to style your shirt dress
1. Keep it simple with a denim shirtdress, a cute hat, and fun sneakers.
2. Add a leather jacket to toughen up the look of a chambray dress.
3. Keep things casual with a pair of slip-on sneakers.
4. On chillier days, add sheer tights and combat boots.
5. Not into showing off your legs? Wear a shorter shirtdress over skinny jeans. Add heels to keep the look streamlined.
6. Don’t be afraid to mix prints. This patterned jacket looks cool with the striped dress because of the similar colors.
7. Use a scarf instead of a belt to nip the shirtdress in at the waist.
8. Or use a regular belt to show off your waist. Birkenstocks give the outfit a ’90s vibe.
9. Add fun accessories like a pretty scarf, a straw hat, and a patterned bag.
10. Keep a striped shirtdress casual with sneakers and a denim jacket.
11. On cooler days, layer a sweater over your shirtdress to almost make it look like a skirt.
12. Wear your shirtdress with low-heeled ankle boots for a touch of chic glamour.
13. Make good use of a crop top by wearing it over your shirtdress.
14. Layer an open-button down shirt over your shirtdress and add lots of necklaces.
15. If you’re not into bare legs, wear your shirtdress over a pair of leggings.
16. Sometimes all you need are a pair of strappy sandals and a simple belt to look chic and glamourous.
17. Gladiator sandals look cool and unexpected with an oversize shirtdress.
18. A chambray shirtdress looks classicly cool with a pair of platform sandals.
19. Feeling daring? Wear a mini skirt over your shirtdress.
20. Layer with a blazer, and keep it from being too professional by adding flats and a cute hat.
21. My Shirt Dress…..
I decided that I would dress my shirt dress down today and keep it simple with pumps and baby bag! Baring in mind I was out with the twins!! The dress is from Shein.com and I specifically like the fun print and unique design