Achieve an LA Glow in an Instant and Shine like the A-List
Self tanning is the safest way to get a golden glow and a modern alternative to bathing in the sun with its harmful rays. The Madame LA LA self tan range is a favourite amongst the A-List for it’s additional toning, perfecting and hydrating properties, as well as its use of coco water, green tea and vitamin c to assist in anti-ageing.
If you are looking to achieve that iconic LA glow, along with some clever contouring tips, Madame LA LA has all of the expert advice you need to ensure your tan game is officially ON!
As with everything, preparation is key. Make sure you have the following items to hand before you start to apply your Madame LA LA Self Tan Mousse (AED 195):
- A black towel – This will be your home tanning booth! Perfect to stand on to avoid any stains
- Plastic gloves or a mitt – This will avoid staining your hands
- The next step for an even, all over golden glow is to exfoliate and moisturise thoroughly, focussing on any dry areas such as cuticles, ankles, feet and elbows.
- You are now ready to apply your Self Tanning Mousse by pumping directly onto your skin and smoothing all over using your gloves or a mitt.
- It is important not to shake the bottle and use sparingly on areas with dry skin.
- Wait five minutes before dressing
- Do not shower for at least ten hours to allow the tan to develop.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use to avoid any streaks
- Top up your tan by moisturising daily, exfoliating and re-applying once a week.
Madame LA LA tanning mousse develops in three hours and lasts for ten days and will leave you looking as if you have spent two weeks on Malibu beach!
If you would like to contour some of your more troublesome areas, follow the below tips to take you to golden goddess in one stroke:
If you have always dreamed of legs like Giselle Bundchen, streamline your legs by tensing the muscles so you can see indentations running down the leg and inner thigh, then apply your self tanning mousse whilst keeping the muscles tensed. Apply a little extra on the muscle lines to shade, blend and voila – Giselle legs!
To get Rihanna’s abs of steel without hitting the gym you need some serious body contouring. Tense muscles and apply Madame LA LA self tan mousse to your gloves/mitt and simply smooth over the stomach until formula is well blended and settled to add subtle definition.
Jessica Alba has gorgeously toned arms but you can create the illusion of slimmer defined arms by standing in front of the mirror and flexing your arm muscles. Once you have figured out where the natural definition is, apply self tan mousse to the contours of the upper arms and deepened shoulder bones to create that defined razor sharp look like Jessica’s
The Blake Lively-esque glow can be achieved for the face with anti-ageing properties of West Coast Face Bronzing Serum (AED 175) to smooth and blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The serum is gentle enough to use on the face day or night and it is advisable to wash the face with cold water to seal pores, then moisturize, before applying a pea size amount to the face. It’s best to leave the face looking a little lighter than the body so you really don’t need to use much!
Madame LA LA is available from Virgin Megastores, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Yas Mall and online at www.beautysolutions-me.com.