Weekend stay in The Al Ain Rotana
We stayed in The Al Ain Rotana one weekend as we have family that live in Al Ain continue on to read my experice and what I thought of the hotel
The hotel offers 242 rooms, suites, studio, villas and chalets, with Art Deco touches throughout the hotel
Six world-class restaurants including Trader Vic’s, each with its own unique ambience, service and cuisine
What I liked:
- You will find two pools, the main pool (for families) and then a much quieter pool (for adults) This is where you will see my photos are from
- I was very impress with the adults pool, modern design, swim up bar, sun loungers with thick mattresses
- I also thought the spa and gym where better than you would expect for a 4 star hotel
- Lots of dinning and bar options their is even a night club!
- Situated in the heart of Al Ain and few minutes away from the famed sites of the city
- The website states the hotel is 5 star but I would very much disagree with this
- Check out their offers and promotions here
Here are some pics from our recent stay at The Al Ain Rotana:
Look at how lovely and peaceful the adults pool is
Inflatable from Waitrose!
Oh Gareth! Always a comedian!
Drinks in the swim up bar! The Long Island Teas where amazing! Two of these and I was set up for the evening!
Outfit for the evening
White dress from Zara – perfect for beach/pool day/holiday
Gareth the next day on a mission – to breakfast #senseofpurpose
The main dinning area is a buffet, pretty much what you would expect, it ticks all the boxes they also run a brunch of a Friday which is great value for money – so much cheaper than Dubai.
As you can see the family pool is much busier
All in all a nice stay, great location, nice modern clean rooms with good facilities