Flawless Make Up Needs…. Flawless Make Up Brushes
When it comes to perfecting a flawless make-up finish, the tools that we use can make a huge difference to the end result. With what seems like a billion different brushes on the market in different materials and shapes, it can be difficult to know which brush you really need.
So what to use and buy?
Try the range from Lottie London’s – nine must-have make-up brushes that offer all you need for a picture (and Selfie!) perfect finish. Providing a pop of colour to every fashionista’s dressing table, these vegan, insta-worthy make-up brushes are almost too pretty to use! Each brush has extra-soft bristles and non-slip grip handles to allow the most precise application and are very friendly on your wallet.
For the Eyes:
- Eye Shadow Brush (AED39) – Create multiple eye looks with this multi-tasking shadow brush. Blend and buff colour, use with crème or powder pigments and make those eyes dazzle.
- Angled Crease Brush (AED39)* – Make shaping, smudging and lining a breeze with this professional-grade angled brush, ideal for applying shadow to the corners, in the creases or across the entire eye lid.
For the Face:
- Blending Brush (AED39) – *With its curved shape and supple bristles, this blending brush creates soft daytime finishes or dramatic smoky eyes with just one sweep.
- Concealer Brush (AED39) – Sculpt concealer into contours under the eyes with this angled brush or use the flat end for broader coverage, covering all sins with ease.
- Kabuki Brush (AED69) – An absolute must-have to apply finishing powder, the Kabuki brush has a chunky handle for controlled application with dense bristles creating a lightweight and flawless finish.
- Powder Brush (AED59) – *Offering an even finish, this is the ideal applicator for both loose and pressed powders.
- Bronzer Brush (AED59) – *This super-wide bronzer brush gives a wonderfully bronze glow in one soft sweep partnered with your favourite bronzing powder.
- Foundation Brush (AED59) – *The next best thing to your favourite Instagram filter, apply your foundation with this brush for a perfectly polished complexion.
- Blush Brush (AED59) – *The super long, loose bristles of this blush brush allow for the perfect amount of buildable colour, allowing a pop of precision colour to the cheeks.
I like to use these brushes as (apart from how cute they all look) all of the brushes are incredibly soft while feeling sturdy at the same time.
You can buy at the below locations:
- Virgin Megastore,
- The Nail Spa,
- Burj Al Arab,
- Lulu Supermarket,
- Ushi Nail Spa and Hair & Beauty
- TheBeautyFloor.com and
Do let me know your favorite beauty brush and where from?