But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity – you’ll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Masai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts.
Designed to take full advantage of its wilderness surrounds, Naboisho Camp is superbly comfortable. At the main communal area, the thatched lounge and dining room provide a splendid vantage point of the nearby waterhole, and meals are served to sights and sounds of the Kenyan wilderness. High levels of personalised service from a team that has worked together for many years create the warm yet understated hospitality that is the hallmark of Naboisho Camp
The welcoming lounge area at Naboisho Camp.
Luxury Tent Accommodation
Accommodation at Naboisho Camp is unique
Guest bedroom tent interior at Naboisho Camp.
Overview & Amenities
- 9 spacious tents (including 2 family tents)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Running hot-water showers
- Flushing toilets
- In-room lockable box
- Complimentary laundry service
- Solar power, with back-up generator
- Battery-charging facilities in central lounge area
Delicious home-cooked meals are served communally with the chef preparing all meals in camp (lets not forget all the fresh bread, biscuits and muffins.)
- Breakfast is a tempting buffet-style spread – choose from a Continental or a full English breakfast.
- Light, buffet-style lunches in camp include fresh salads and vegetables with your main course. Alternatively, ask for a picnic breakfast or lunch so you can maximise your time in the bush.
- Tea and cake at 4pm are a camp tradition,
- Dinner is a leisurely three-course silver service or plated affair.
Naboisho Camp Dining and Lounge Area
Mess deck overlooking the landscape at Naboisho Conservancy.
- Active Safari
- Family safaris
- Classic Safari
- Private Accommodation & Guiding
- Romantic Safari