Dubai Desert Palm Weekend Stay
We stayed at Dubai Desert Palm for one night – just a lovely chilled romantic weekend. Is just so unexpected and you would have no idea you were just outside the heart of Dubai.
Dubai Desert Palm Lowdown
- Chic luxury in the midst of perfectly manicured polo fields
- 28 suites are complemented by private pool villas
- Indulge in nature walks
- Try your hand at cookery classes and even wine tasting
- Lime Spa offers spa rituals, facials, massages and more across six spa suites. There’s also a menu of treatments for kids and even an eyebrow designer on hand for every cosmetic whim you might have
- A communal infinity pool overlooks one of the polo fields, where you can simply let yourself relax.
- There’s also a fitness centre on site
- Admittedly, for those looking to sample Dubai’s legendary nightlife there are better locations (even the nearest beach is over an hour away). But for a little slice of old-school, pampered Dubai living, the Desert Palm has it all.
Here are some of my pictures
So on arrival we decided to treat our self to a bit of fizz and enjoy the wonderful surrounding
We check into our room, got changed, headed to the pool for some R&R and ordered a bottle of wine to enjoy in the afternoon sun (Whats better than it being the weekend and chilling by the pool with some yummy wine in the sunshine)
So probably the best part of the hotel is the pool – its small but so peaceful and they have these awesome floats!
We where the only people by the pool and that seems the norm as the hotel is very small and lots of the suits have private pools.
The hotel has a spa and gym – from here you can hire bikes and go on a set trail
Haven’t quite nailed the bike thing!
The main, casual, restaurant is located around the pool. We went 50/50 with pizza and salad for lunch and it was AMAZING!!
I choose to upgrade the room so we had a lovey view of the polo field
We happened to be staying their over a weekend when their was a polo tournament
On to the next day and breakfast is served….
Over looking the pool
After breakfast we take a walk around the 160-acre polo estate – as you can see the grounds are extremely well manicured.
Desert Palm is a well-kept secret city escape, only 15 minutes from Dubai’s gilded centre