[tps_header]Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel – Review[/tps_header]
So a while ago I went to the Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel for my 30th birthday with a bunch of friends the reasons for this:
- Its was something different and always nice to get out of Dubai
- It was 600 AED per person for All Inclusive – which means all food and beverages are free!!! Very convenient
- You don’t need another reason after you read point 2!!!!
So about the resort
- Nicely located in murjan island next to RAK
- The resort is pretty tacky but for what we wanted it ticked all the boxes
- The beach is large and ok
- The rooms are clean and spacious
- The all-inclusive is AMAZING and bottled water is readily available all over the resort, including on the beach.
- The restaurants are good although the main buffet restaurant is quite crowded
- Beach gets very crowded get up early to get a bed!
- Fun evening entertainment shows
Tip: THE PICTURES ON THE WEBSITE UNFORTUNETLY LOOK NOTHING LIKE REAL LIFE
The Rixos I loved you for quick possible one of the funnest more Random weekends I have ever spent while being in Dubai – all at the cost of 600 AED!
Full picture on You Tube here: