Over of recent stay at Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel
- Its was something different and always nice to get out of Dubai
- It was 600 AED per person for All Inclusive – which means all food and beverages are free!!! I mean just wow!!
- You don’t need another reason after you read point 2!!!!
As it was the big THREE ZERO celebrations I thought this would be a great excuse to go in fancy dress and The Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel is just perfect for this – We went for 80s!
We arrived at midday we checked into our room and then gathered outside at one of the many bars – we bascally sat thier all afternoon until the hotel games started! Normally this is something I would shy away with and cring but with a belly full of drinks and with a group of friends it was so much fun! It was also somethign totally differnt! I have never laughted so much. We then got ready into our party gear – see below
We then all met for dinner, which was a buffet, the drinks kept flowing and we partied into the early hours in the nightclub! The next day wasnt quite as fun!!!
So about the resort
- Nicely located in murjan island next to RAK
- The resort is pretty tacky but for what we wanted it ticked all the boxes
- The beach is large and ok!
- The rooms are clean and spacious
- The all-inclusive is AMAZING
- The restaurants are good although the main buffet restaurant is quite crowded
- Beach gets very crowded get up early to get a bed!
- Fun evening entertainment shows
- THE PICTURES ON THE WEBSITE UNFORTUNATELY LOOK NOTHING LIKE REAL LIFE
- This is not the place to go for luxury but great for a group of friends wanting to have a bit of fun oh year and dressed like TOTAL idiots!!!
Full picture of our stay at Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel on YouTube here:
The Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel was quite possibly one of the funnest and most random weekends I have ever spent while being in Dubai – all at the cost of ONLY 600 AED!