The perfect weekend at The Four Seasons Resort Dubai
Things had been a bit stressful at work and I was working long hours so my husband as a surprise whisked me off to the Four Seasons for the night!
Whether you prefer lazy days enjoying the sunshine and warmth or if you like to stay active and energised, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has both
- The beach – Enjoy access to metres and meters of natural beachfront
- Activities – Indulge your adventurous spirit with fun ocean water sports, such kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and paddle boating
- Fitness – Impressive in scale, the fitness facilities include a complete range of free weights and extensive cardiovascular equipment. Ask about the nearby jogging trail.
- Kids and Family – A special program with plenty of things to do in Dubai for kids.
- The pools – Two outdoor pools: adults and families and one indoor pool
Dinning at Four Seasons Resort Dubai
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach features 10 distinctive venues!
Meaning “market” in Arabic, Suq features eclectic international cuisine. This lively market-style Dubai restaurant includes three open kitchens, a private dining room and an outdoor terrace with views of the gardens, pools and sea. Learn More
On Jumeirah Beach, discover one of the best seafood restaurants in Dubai. Sea Fu serves cutting-edge Mediterranean-style dishes and Asian-influenced delicacies by the pool and beach. Learn More
With a name meaning “tea” in Arabic, Shai serves tea, coffee and lighter fare. Close to the main entrance, this Dubai restaurant is a perfect meeting place for business and social occasions – indoors or on the sea-view terrace. Learn More
Among the best bars in Dubai, this sea-view venue on lobby level is like a lushly appointed gentlemen’s club, featuring club chairs and oak walls with leather panels. Meet for cigars and cocktails. Learn More
The jewel of Four Seasons, this chic rooftop bar in Dubai is located on the sixth floor, overlooking Burj Khalifa and the Dubai skyline on one side, and Burj Al Arab and the sea on the other. An exclusive destination for socialising. Learn More
Four Seasons brings an exceptional Dubai dining experience to your luxury hotel accommodations. Choose from an extensive menu – day or night – with options that are ideal for time-zone-hopping travellers, impromptu business meetings or romantic private dining. Learn More
Chose from a variety of dining experiences offed across our outlets ranging from a brunch at our beach side venue or a private dinner while enjoying the panoramic views of Dubai.
If you want to relax and unwind in light, fresh and airy accommodations, with tone of understated luxury then these rooms are for you! In total the hotel boasts 237 luxury hotel rooms, including 49 suites. I would describe the design as subtle Arabic design blended with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft colouring of blues and greens.
What I liked and what I didn’t
Four Seasons Resort Dubai Pros
- The hotel in general is just stunning! Spotless, beautiful design and just genuinely impressive in every way
- The check in staff were extremely polite and helpful
- The poolside staff were very attentive
- The rooms are very spacious with luxurious bathrooms
- The resort includes some of the world’s biggest names in dining and entertainment
- Great location – pretty much in the hub of Dubai while beach front location
Four Seasons Resort Dubai Cons
- Their is little construction in the area it didn’t bother us too much but it wasnt very slightly
- The beach wasnt the best I had seen
In summary it was the perfect weekend getaway! Exactly Four Seasons experience! Everything is perfect and fabulous! Both facilities & services! truly hospitality!