The One and Only 101 review
So I am not sure how but it is exactly one year since I have been with my boyfriend! And as the amazing guy that he is he brought me a beautiful bunch of red roses and took me out for dinner after work.
We have been to so many amazing restaurant so I was curious where he was going to pick – the one that he picked was 101 on The Palm. The reason being this is our fav restaurant. We went here when we first met and everything was just perfect we could not fault the night and ever since have said why have we not been back!!
What makes The One and Only 101 so good? Here are a few points:
1) The location is amazing – just look at the view below! You also at the front of the restaurant look out the rest of the palm and all the buildings across the see.
2) The decor – I really love the way the restaurant has been decorated its just really stylish and chic
3) Service – ever so attentive but not to the point where you get annoyed!
4) The food – of course this is very important. The restaurant is Mediterranean feel so lots of fish, pasta, meet basically Italian and Spanish mix
5) The bar – you have to see it, its just so cool
6) The music – yes even this is spot on – kinda hed kandi type
7) But maybe what makes it perfect was my amazing date! Yep had to add that 🙂
The below is, in order the entrance of the hotel, me with my champagne :), The two of us – cheers! the surprise anniversary cake and candle! Arhhhh Sorry for the shit photos!!
Open daily 11.30am to 2.00am
Lunch and Dinner: 12.30pm to 11.00pm
(Last Order 10:45 pm)
Tapas: 12.30pm to 1.00am
Call: +971 4 440 1030
Dress code: After 6.30pm – Smart casual, full length trousers for men.
The One and Only 101 is a must book for the perfect romantic dinner date