Do you want to look good working out? Here is how.
- Do not combine a sweat shirt with sweat pants; wear sweats and a t-shirt or shorts and a t-shirt.
- If you have a good figure do not be afraid to show it off
- Don’t think that investing in sexy sports wear is a waist of money – if you feel good in the gym your work out will be easier and you may want to even stay longer to show of your new kit
- If you go swimming Remember to shave
- Wear your hair in a ponytail. If you are following “The Plastic’s” dress code, wear your hair in a headband. If you leave it down, it may become a mess.
- Always keep a brush in your locker.
- Always keep deodorant in your locker. Having really bad body odor is awful. People will not appreciate it when you are playing a sport and your arm is up, as you will stink.
- Buy a pair of cute tennis shoes to keep in your locker.
- Always smile
- Bring hairspray so you can keep your hair in place.
- Keep a spare makeup bag in your gym bag, include shampoo, conditioner etc.
- Avoid wearing jewellery to gym, as it may be damaged or broken.
- Bring a towel so you can wipe away sweet
- Always bring water
- Bring an Ipod it makes time go a lot faster